Monday, June 15, 2009

Food Review: Jabba Hut


Jabba Hut is a new fast-food chain that has seemed to pop up everywhere. With all of the current success, Casey Baker decided to check out what’s behind this fast growing food chain.

I arrived at Jabba Hut around 12:00 to see how the Lunch crowd was. To my surprise, there was no line because they take the order and order your food in 30 seconds or get your meal free. I went inside the restaurant and was greeted by two kind henchmen. Then, I was greeted by Jabba himself. He told me that I was welcomed here and to order anything on the menu, no charge. I took a look at their various meals. They served Chuba stew, Hutt Bile, strained Keebadas, Sand Gizzars, and the world famous Klatooine Paddy Frogs. So, I ordered the Paddy Frogs and the order came out in 26 seconds. I looked at the dish. It had a grilled Paddy frog marinated in a Cho nor Hoola stew. The aroma was quite interesting. It also came with a side of Effrikim worms that where burn to a crisp. The meal made me quite thirsty, so I ordered a drink. I ordered a Gardulla on the rocks. It was a very delicious beverage. Gardulla is a alcoholic drink that tastes similar to swamp water, but with the texture of a milkshake. The meal was outstanding. The Klatooine Paddy Frog was cooked to perfection. The Cho nor Hoola tasted amazing on the Katooine Paddy Frog. It gave it a musky taste. While, the Effrikim Worms were very crunchy and light and added a whole other taste to the meal. The Gardulla also went very well with the entire meal. The tastes combined the Kaltooine Paddy Frog with the Cho nor Hoola, the Effrikim Worms, and the Gardulla made for an out of this galaxy taste and made for an amazing lunch. After my delicious meal, I asked other customers how they felt about their meals and every single person agreed with the way I felt when I ate my meal. As I was about to leave the restaurant, Jabba the Hutt wished me farewell and I was on my way. The Jabba Hut is a great restaurant for prople on the go or someone who wants a great meal. Casey Baker would give Jabba Hut 9 out of 10 stars.
-Casey just Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment